Thursday, November 22, 2007

Open Letter to PokerStars.com

Dear PokerStars,

You and I have been close for some time now. I've played at your site for several years and still count it as one of the best in the industry. I've gone to other sites and always seem to find my way back to you. I was even counted among "valued customers" when you chose to start allowing certain people to deposit via eCheck.

I'm a winning multi-tabler, playing as many as 16 tables at once, which I know is your favorite type of player. The kind that generates rake and plays a big volume. I may not play the highest stakes, but I'm working on that and that's beneficial for the both of us.

With all this in mind, I'm going to humbly ask you to turn off my doomswitch. I mean it's gone on long enough. How many hours will you make me suffer for your amusement?

I thought we were friends.

Friends don't give each other 100 tournament long stretches of negative variance. That's just not nice.

Thanks in advance for considering,

SilentRebel

1 comment:

Ezarc said...

You must be kidding me. Poker has variance?

Hahahaha, that is the funniest thing I ever heard.