Sunday, September 23, 2007

5k hands revisted...NL style

A few posts ago I put up a screenshot of 5000 hands at .25/.50 limit. Unfortunately since that time I tried to move up to .5/1 limit and just got flat out destroyed and demoralized to the point of not really wanting to play limit in the near future. Since I wasn't playing limit and I can't really just stop playing poker, I tried SNGs again.

SNGs were my bread-and-butter for a long time in poker. Apparently though, I'm not nearly as good at them as I remember being. I lost...a bunch. Just take a look at the downward slope on my sharkscope. It's not pretty.

So going back to cash games, my only real options left were NLHE and PLO. I've played some of both, but it's much easier for me to multi-table NLHE and for the most part that's what I've done. So without further ado, here are some stats:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: