Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Been playing a ton...

I've put in about 1200 hands in the last 2 days. That's exceptional for me as far as volume is concerned. I've also put up a great winrate over those hands...I'll post my stats again after I hit 5k hands (or maybe more...I'm unsure) here at the $25NL/PL level.

I ended up playing a lot of PLHE when I was trying to make silverstar because the $25 tables just had bigger avg. pots and that's what I needed. What I found out about those tables is that they're SOOOO much softer than the NL tables at the same level...and it's not like most of the NL tables are the toughest games in town. There are just less high-volume, set-mining multi-tablers. The table's have a higher avg. pot and a higher avg. players per pot. That just equates to an easier table. A good buddy of mine from 67suited (majingohan28) used to 12 table those games and now I totally understand why. If only they had high speed tables I'd play them more often. I really hate only seeing 40-60 hands an hour at those tables, even though I normally 4 table. When I can see 20-30 more hands per hour at a high speed table that can be almost 100 extra hands an hour I'm seeing. I'm not sure the greater winrate would justify that decision just yet.

I am going to try to hit GoldStar on PokerStars this month and get myself the $285 bonus that I can buy with FPPs at that point. Though even with how much I'm playing I think I'll need to build the roll into an amount that would allow me to play $50NL before this really becomes feasible. I might be able to cut it close this month just playing $25NL though...we'll see as it gets closer.


I'll finish here with a fun hand I played yesterday (file this under good table selection):

POKERSTARS GAME #12379871779: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($0.10/$0.25) - 2007/10/01 - 16:18:49 (ET)
Table 'Lina' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: xTJaxx ($24.65 in chips)
Seat 2: 120282 ($41.65 in chips)
Seat 3: SilentRebel ($24.75 in chips)
Seat 4: Terenos ($24 in chips)
Seat 5: AlphaMale626 ($79.75 in chips)
Seat 8: MojstrMiha ($9.50 in chips)
Seat 9: jeffreymb ($48 in chips)
120282: posts small blind $0.10
SilentRebel said, "if he didn't call you, i woulda had you"
SilentRebel: posts big blind $0.25
aqbaq: sits out
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SilentRebel [Kc Kd]
AlphaMale626 said, "i dont care"
SilentRebel said, "lol"
Terenos: folds
AlphaMale626: raises $16.25 to $16.50
MojstrMiha: folds
jeffreymb: folds
xTJaxx: folds
120282: folds
SilentRebel: raises $8.25 to $24.75 and is all-in
AlphaMale626: calls $8.25
*** FLOP *** [Ks Ts 9d]
*** TURN *** [Ks Ts 9d] [As]
*** RIVER *** [Ks Ts 9d As] [2d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
SilentRebel: shows [Kc Kd] (three of a kind, Kings)
AlphaMale626: mucks hand
SilentRebel collected $47.15 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $49.60 Rake $2.45
Board [Ks Ts 9d As 2d]
Seat 1: xTJaxx (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: 120282 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: SilentRebel (big blind) showed [Kc Kd] and won ($47.15) with three of a kind, Kings
Seat 4: Terenos folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: AlphaMale626 mucked [2h Jh]
Seat 8: MojstrMiha folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: jeffreymb folded before Flop (didn't bet)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather amusing message

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who discuss about
Several
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]silentrebelpoker.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research shows that about 60% of all United States adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.