Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone has/had/is having a good Christmas with their family. I ended up getting a lot of things with relation to moving out. I guess it's about that time. Eh it was a good run living off of my parent's money =D

I have finished my 2 year degree over at fullerton college, so I suppose that I can put 'college graduate' on resumes now. I should probably look into getting a new job too.

Lots of changes coming in the next few months for me as I start up at Cal State Fullerton.

On the poker front I decided to give myself a gift and sign-up for SNGicons, so far it seems like a pretty good investment. I have really wanted to work on my SNG game for some time. I think the only reason I was winning before is because I naturally play tight and that just worked out for me. Now I feel like I'm grasping more of the fundamentals of the game itself. Or I could be wrong, but I at least feel more confident - and that's always good.

I hope everyone has a happy new year and if you see me online feel free to say hello. I'll be playing a lot in the coming weeks.

No comments: