Thursday, June 7, 2007

Can you say downswing?

Ok so I'm still not running great...I ran into 5 flopped sets today when I had top pair or better. I ran KK into quad 5s on a 5549 board. Only flopped one set over 500 hands and had it run down by a flush draw. Made 2 bad calls and got bluffed out of big pots twice and that is the recipe for being down another couple of buy-ins.

So much for going to cash games to try and get some luck back on my side. I'm down over 4 buy-ins so far, but at least my roll can handle the swings for right now. Of course I'm still one good session away from being ahead so I'm definitely not ready to despair yet.

Roll = $783.09
$25NL Hands = 1340
Profit = -$106.37
BB/100 = -31.8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.