Saturday, August 18, 2007

Loads of PLO

It's been all PLO for me lately as it seems to be the only form of poker that I can play well anymore. Right now I've been running pretty well and beating up on the $10 tables on Stars. I hope that I can continue to play as well as I feel I have recently and get myself rolled for some bigger games without having to redeposit. Most of the boredom that comes with playing lower stakes is taken out because of how many more hands I can play and the fact that the average pot at most of the tables I'm playing is $3-4. It's not uncommon to see multiple people with $40-50 in front of them and if several people have been at the table for a while, the game starts playing pretty deepstacked.

It's nice to have some of the fun come back to poker again. I'll probably post some interesting hands and my thought process over the next few days.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Lets get Golden Spoon again!