Friday, August 31, 2007

5k hands finished

Woohoo! I finally finished something I told myself I would do in poker. This is a pretty big thing for me because I have a tendency to run bad at some point and give up before forcing myself to finish...that's just a terrible thing when you're trying to improve your poker game. So hopefully I've broken myself out of that habit. I even ran pretty bad towards the end of my hands and still kept my spirits up and grinded it out to the finish.

Numbers are a lot more telling than anything else I can say, so this is a nice little screenshot from my pokertracker.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I know you don't post on this that often, but if you get this, expect a phone call early next week. It's my last week in town and I hope you find an afternoon/evening free to get some Golden Spoon!

smokkee said...

very good ptracker stats. keep playing well and the BB/100 will come around.