Saturday, July 7, 2007

I just finished...

...what was probably my worst session I've ever had. I couldn't catch a break. It was so brutal. I lost back all of my profit from my previous limit hands. I went from up over 70 BBs to being down about 24BBs. I played over 1000 hands and just constantly ran into bigger hands and didn't get enough action when I had a big hand. I feel like I was playing well the entire time despite my spirit being slowly crushed. If I didn't think I was playing well I would have stopped, but I don't think I've ever had so many people hit so many hands against me.

I'm looking over hands in pokertracker and I just ran ungodly bad...I probably lost about 10 bets because of my mistakes, but to lose over 90 bets in one session?!? Come on...

I'm totally and utterly dejected about poker right now. I don't have the roll to handle this...I'm down to less than 100BBs in my roll. Rad.

UFC fight tonight though. I have some people coming over so that should be awesome.

No comments: