Friday, July 27, 2007

Just Cruising

I've been playing a little bit lately but nothing massive as I've been trying to keep myself balanced with poker and life. Though it seems that I just play more video games instead of poker...it's at least slightly better for my pschye I suppose (with the exception of playing old Sonic games...those are so fucking frustrating).

I've sent my money from Full Tilt over to Pokerstars. I've always liked Stars better and with Full Tilt crashing at the only times that I play on it I feel the shift is a solid decision.

I registered for my fall semester this Tuesday, I'll be taking the following classes:

Contemporary American Politics
Principles of International Business
Principles of Macro-Economics
Intro to Chemistry (Chem 101)
Boxing [I had to take some sort of PE type class...this seemed like the best option]

Also I've added a link to the blogs that I read, it's from my forum buddy acbarone and his quest to grind out a moderate living on SNGs. He's on the sharkscope leaderboard for playing $15/1 turbos on Stars, he plays under the name abarone68. He 12 tables and just crushes the game so stop by and say hello.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I deleted my Myspace. The damn thing never worked. I'm home for the rest of the summer. If you've got any free time we should get lunch.

smokkee said...

those $15+1 turbos on Stars are fun. i'm sure i've played against ur buddy.

Aaron said...

Reb,
Thanks for the free publicity. And for inviting internet players everywhere to steal my blind.

If Smokkee's username on Stars is the same as his blog, we haven't played together. Yet.

Anonymous said...

Exciting. Will defintely be move in reverse