Thursday, July 12, 2007

lmao bodog

Umm...so I traded in 2,010 player points over at Bodog for $30. I'm currently playing the $3/.30 turbo SNGs. I got my money in as a huge favorite a HUGE % of the time tonight except for when I ran into AA once HU and jammed into QQ blind vs. blind. So I tore it up for a $20 profit and I'm almost rolled to play at the level I'm at =)

I remember how much I missed Bodog though...the passive play is so refreshing. I'm less at the mercy of the cards when my opponents play like this.

In other Bodog related news, it's been about 13 [business] days since I requested my payout from them...so at the worst it's about 3 weeks away. Though it would be nice if they could have been a little faster.

3 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I had no idea this existed. I miss the old blog and your life pondering posts/quotes.

Rachel said...

yay!! i'm sure you appreicated the german. it killed my brain to write that out.