Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tales from the OC Fair

I have been at the OC Fair 3 times in the last few days because I keep ending up in situations where I don't really have to pay for it. Here are a few of the more interesting moments:

- Jared, Natalie, and I are getting on this ride that will take us up in the air and flip us while were are doing full rotations. We're sitting all in a row and there is an empty seat to my left. At the last moment before the ride starts this big gal probably about 5'4" 200lbs. comes to the seat next to me. She's wearing a T-Shirt and mini skirt that maybe covers her goods. This is where the story gets interesting...you have to be harnessed into the seat and this girl can't get the harness on because of her skirt. So after like 3 minutes her and 2 small-handed carnis finally get the harness on, only having to expose her for a moment. The ride then begins lifting us into the air. The seat rides up pretty hard and as we go up I burst out, "Oh God my balls." The girl next to me then responds, "You think you hurt? I have a piercing."

- Some girls we saw were so hot I'm surprised their boyfriends were even comfortable letting them out of the house. It was fun having all 6 of us (4 guys, 2 girls) stare as they walked by though. Seriously like fucking supermodel hot...and they let them out for a fair?!? That's a bad call.

- Deep fried foods have been putting a serious bad beat on me.

- For the first time we called one of those, "For a good time call..." numbers. I feel pretty bad for people that have their numbers put on those. Hello is this Jessica?...Yes...I hear you like to suck...*click*

- I was 1 for 1 in carnival games. I run goot.

- I saw deep fried twinkies, cheesecake, oreos, and snickers bars. It was the kind of stuff that makes other countries hate us and makes me proud to live in the US of A.

- We watched the pig races. I lost $20 to my buddy John, so rigged.

- While waiting for the pig races to start we saw this little boy start eating some of the pig treats. We were going to let him know to stop...but then we saw that his family was watching and laughing. I'm sure he'll blossom into a productive member of society.

You have to love the fair. Though I'm glad it only comes once a year.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I laughed out loud and had to read this to my roommate. I'm glad you have a blog back in action.

smokkee said...

funny shit.

i went to the fair like 3yrs in a row. each time i made multiple visits to the ATM. i don't go no mo.